Support services for applications & infrastructure
TDS offers a complete range of customizable life cycle services for your enterprise software deployments including the underlying server and network infrastructure if desired. These services are customized to your needs, your business and your budget. These services include:
- Comprehensive application support including stack updates and application upgrades
- Installation, testing, and configuration of new modules
- Complete management of your release engineering process, including Development, QA, and Production
- User, admin and functional training
- Application customization, extension, and integration
TDS supports our customers with varying SLA options including 24/7, 15 minute response for critical events. Our long established technical support operations team also supports other prestigious accounts including Kayak.com and Boston Red Sox. Unlike some vendors that may outsource first-line support, TDS maintains an established technical operations team that can immediately support your business at whatever level is required. Since flexibility is critical to evolving organizations, support levels and staffing can flex up or down as your needs change. In this way, we provide you with the support of a large IT department at a flexible budget that you can afford.
Modular Alternative for IT Capacity and Service
With TDS, you get the IT team of a $250M company without the cost and headaches. TDS has the strategic knowledge, expertise, technical breadth and experience to manage your IT operations more effectively at a fraction of the cost of internal staff. TDS provides you with the resources of a fully staffed IT department when you need them. TDS customers have access to deep expertise in network architecture, Linux, Windows, security, backup and storage without having to build and employ such professionals. TDS services can flex up and down “on demand” to align with your evolving business needs, technical resources and budget constraints.
24/7 Automated Monitoring
TDS provides automated, 24/7 monitoring services for companies of all sizes utilizing a flexible price model based on your specific SLA response requirements. With TDS monitoring and related services, you can:
- Assure end-to-end application availability across server infrastructure
- Assure performance in a mixed delivery model - conventional, SaaS and cloud
- Visualize performance and availability of services
- Proactively address potential disruptions and optimize service delivery
As a result, your organization can confidently leverage the opportunities of today's emerging trends - without increasing staffing or operational costs, or requiring the purchase of new tools and hardware.