Integration & Automation Specialist
The Integration & Automation Specialist will work closely with TDS colleagues to define, develop, integrate and deploy effective solutions to accelerate user ramp-up, optimize process efficiency, and provide ongoing customer value from the use of TransitionManager software. This role will contribute to extending the depth and breadth of TransitionManager capabilities to enable early and long-term customer success. The position requires a mixture of problem-solving, innovation, requirements definition, technical skills and follow-through on high-quality deliverables. Interaction with customers will be required to review requirements and instruct users in the deployment of new integration and automation capabilities. The ideal candidate will be capable and comfortable interacting with development and operations practitioners and developing solution capabilities to address defined needs.
• Create technical specifications and develop internal integration and automation solutions, considering solution reusability, security, efficiency, quality, ease of implementation, and practitioner/user experience.
• Assist customers with enhancing or expanding TransitionManager capabilities through integration and automation.
• Participate in the configuration, integration, troubleshooting and enhancement of TransitionManager and partner systems, toolchains and third-party solutions.
• Participate in internal and customer-focused engagements such as demos, workshops, blogs, instruction, product enhancement proposals, task timelines, and other activities to develop and enhance customers’ success, efficiency and adoption of TransitionManager.
• Create integration, automation and product documentation, including processes, best practices, instructional materials, and technical customer-directed content.
• Configure, test, document, and educate customers regarding integration capability and use to enable customer success. Follow up on deployed integration automation solutions to evaluate effectiveness and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Integrate disparate customer data sources and design/implement automated workflows to increase value, e.g. time savings, resource efficiency, data accuracy, completeness.
• 3+ years hands-on software development, enterprise solution engineering/ integration/ implementation, scripting or digital transformation experience required.
• SaaS experience preferred
• Strong technical skills required, including proficiency in multiple technical areas such as scripting (PowerShell, Python, Bash scripting), databases, data integration, data analytics, API development/integration, testing, code management tools, performance testing.
• Familiarity/exposure to the following preferred: DevOps tooling, JSON, Linux, Windows, AWS Cloud Services (EC2, S3, RDS)
• Good interpersonal & presentation skills; professional and adaptable approach to interaction with – and support of – customers and colleagues.
• Ability to work with various internal and external cross-functional teams
• Ability to multi-task in a high-volume work environment and meet deadlines
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment with ability to re-prioritize and multi-task
• Resourceful, creative and analytical for troubleshooting problems, identifying solutions
• Self-motivated and directed: fast learner willing and able to learn new technologies
• Strong communication and documentation skills: reading, writing, speaking English
• Ability and willingness to work in a dynamic environment in which requirements may not always be fully defined and priorities are subject to change
• Strong attention to detail regarding tasks, documentation and communications
• Comfortable in supporting and working with global customers across time zones
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 20%
The above statements are intended to provide the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements.