The Alliances team at TDS is expanding! We are looking for an exceptional Partner Sales Director who will be responsible for selling a unique, award winning software platform, TransitionManager, to and through assigned partner accounts.
Ability to identify key influencers, deliver the TDS value proposition, and drive a strategic partnership with assigned partners.
Able to develop and prioritize use cases of TransitionManager within partner accounts.
Offers exceptional business development skills with an eye towards developing a multi-million dollar book of business in assigned accounts.
Create and execute sales strategies and drive proactive opportunities with partner accounts.
Identify and prioritize the most successful routes to market for TDS to and through partners.
Develop multi-level relationships to evangelize TDS and the value of TransitionManager.
Utilize consultative selling techniques that apply solutions across the full suite of Transitional Data Services software and professional service offerings.
Relationship Management: executes and leads the account plan under the guidance of the Partner leadership team.
Identify and understand TDS capabilities, industry trends and performance of competitors.
Build and maintain a sales pipeline and meet/exceed sales performance metrics.
- Strategic Account Selling – Establishes key and relevant relationships within assigned partner accounts. Executes the strategic action plans that address both business and technology requirements.
- Trust and Credibility – Promotes ideas and proposals persuasively; shapes stakeholder opinions; projects a positive image.
- High Impact Delivery – Delivers clear, convincing, and well-organized presentations; projects credibility and poise even in highly visible, adversarial situations.
- Ethics – Acts with Integrity; demonstrates principled leadership and sound business ethics. Shows consistent values and builds trust with others ny building credibility and keeping commitments.
- Team Player – Promotes effectiveness of TDS by supporting common processes and measurements. Works effectively in partnership with others both across TDS and with partners and their customers to achieve business goals.
- Executive Presence – Achieves immediate credibility with executive-level clients by portraying an executive image and presenting ideas in a polished, professional manner.
Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent in combined education and professional experience required.
8+ years of experience as a partner sales executive with demonstrated success selling software solutions and services as required
Must have a technical background and/or technical aptitude in enterprise software
Demonstrable track record in achieving & overachieving software/SaaS quota
Solid background in the Information Technology field, with experience in and understanding of the areas of hybrid IT, digital transformation, software development and architecture and/or data center services.
Director/C-level sales experience
Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to close the deal
Outgoing, self-driven, can work independently, goal oriented, motivated
Superior analytical skills and ability to understand business processes, objectives, and the partner’s mission
Superior organizational and planning abilities
Must be a team player and self-starter, with excellent communication and presentation skills, and projects a professional image
Must be creative and comfortable working in a mature start up like environment and navigating and successfully selling to/with/through large technology provider accounts etc.
A strong success track record with IT software solutions selling is key!
- Compensation is base plus commissions