Program Director, TransitionManager Platform
We are searching for a highly-motivated, dedicated, and experienced Program Director who has the ability to adjust quickly to changing conditions, relishes tackling challenges in a fast paced environment and delivers results with confidence, collaboration and determination.
Our ideal candidate thrives in an innovative and agile environment, is a go-getter who works collaboratively and partners across matrixed teams to plan, implement and support our TransitionManager (TM) platform by developing strong relationships.
This role is responsible for the creation and maintenance of TM software platform development and launch project plans including tasks, milestones, deadlines, statuses, budgets, and resource allocation in a fast-paced environment ensuring high quality output. You will coordinate and manage a cross-functional project team consisting of TDS team members from product management, engineering, operations, marketing, customer success, sales and services to achieve the launch of platform releases. This role will be responsible for communicating relevant information to internal stakeholders throughout the project. This critical role is responsible for leading, and motivating TDS teams to achieve best possible outcomes.
• Define the project’s objectives, create schedules and oversee quality control throughout various projects as directed.
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring scope, budget and timing feasibility
• Guides the development of technical and business estimates, work plans, methodologies and deliverables.
• Develop and communicate detailed project plan within the bounds of scope, time, and cost. Develop a detailed project plan with identified critical path tasks.
• Coordinate project plans and team assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts, escalating issues when appropriate.
• Identify, assess and minimize project risks until successful project completion. Manages and mitigates risk in all projects
• Communicate clear priorities, responsibilities, and expectations for each team member and for the team.
• Create, track and forecast changes in project budgets. Measure project performance. Track key project milestones and adjust project plans accordingly.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders and regularly communicate throughout the project lifecycle.
• Manages multiple projects, resources, and tasks across internal and external organizations
• Provides management reports for budget, schedule, risks, and issues
• Leads large cross-functional teams to successful on-time, on-budget, in-scope project completion.
• Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 8 years of progressive software project management experience
• Capable of facilitating design sessions, conflict resolutions, brainstorming, etc.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to mentor and coach company team members
• Excellent communication, client relationship and analytical skills
• Well organized and consistently meets commitments
• Flexible and promotes a teamwork environment
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, and as part of a large team
• Good awareness of project financial management
• Advanced problem solving, analytic, and decision-making skills to facilitate projects from beginning to end
• Advanced level of business acumen
• Demonstrated skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Microsoft Project
• PM Certification – PRINCE2, PM, ITIL or equivalent.
• Experience managing software technical and marketing launch programs
• Familiarity with cloud deployment models
To apply, please fill out the form below with your resume: