Senior Sales Executive
Transitional Data Services (TDS) is a leader in professional services for the Cloud and Virtual Data Center with offerings including assessments, architecture, build-out and migrations.
Due to significant, continued growth in the demand of strategic assessments, architecture, and migrations for Cloud and large-scale, enterprise data centers, TDS is expanding its consulting organization.
Join a team of the brightest, most talented people working with cutting edge technologies to develop and implement solutions for Fortune 1000 organizations and leading technology provider-partners.
- Identify, qualify, and close sales opportunities for all TDS services and software
- Lead and support the sales process from initial contact, resource management, proposal preparation, presentation, overcome objections to signed service and software agreements.
- Develop and manage overall strategic account plans within the target accounts
- Effectively communicate and sell to all levels of a client organization the complete TDS value proposition.
- Submit accurate and timely sales activity and pipeline reports.
- Proactively advise and introduce new solutions to solve client business needs; an
- Other duties as assigned by the Vice President of Sales.
The candidate will be selling our migration services and data center strategy services as well.
Data center and cloud experience is of immediate importance to the role. Any experience with selling software will be an added advantage. Related experience and contacts in the data center and cloud markets will be a significant factor in the evaluation of the candidate.
The above statements are intended to provide the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements.
To apply please fill out form below and upload your resume: