There is now a way to automate the creation of migration waves based on criteria that’s important to you.
The powerful ETL engine will find assets that need timeline, technical and business requirements and bundle those assets to ride the wave and migrate together whenever, wherever they need to go.
Get hit with changes? Not a problem. Scheduling and rescheduling workloads is quick and if you get hit with a last minute changes that affect identified assets, it’s easy to make a change.
This scheduling engine dramatically reduces work, helping teams to be more efficient.
How does this powerful capability make your job easier?
• Massive reduction in migration efforts: Ensure automated scheduling with an innovative engine
• Business continuity: Business-as-usual on existing systems while validating new workflows
• Pre-built assessment: Prioritize migration candidates based on key drivers
• Cost-effective: Reduced costs with significantly higher ROI
• Visual modern platform: Visualize all your ETL workloads
• Future-ready: Build an IT environment ready for the future with a dynamic, cutting-edge platform
Schedule a demo to see everything you and your team can accomplish with TransitionManager’s ETL engine.
Follow these key cloud migration best practices for successful cloud adoption in your organization.
It’s not always possible to predict how and when a disaster will strike, however, there are steps CIOs can take to sustain business growth and ensure key IT initiatives don’t stop in their tracks. We are happy to share some of that guidance with the wider IT community.
You can't predict when a disaster will strike or when your normal operations are disrupted, but there are steps you can take to disaster-proof your applications and not only ensure business continues but key IT initiatives don’t get stopped in their tracks.
Learn from one of the industry's top pros on how to avoid the mistakes and ensure your data center migration plan will succeed.
Watch how the TransitionManager orchestration platform allows enterprises to execute private, hybrid and public cloud transformation initiatives from end to end to meet digital transformation goals.