TDS Network Services
Increasingly, organizations are expected to convert IT investments into business value at maximum speed. Service providers must introduce and scale next-generation services to capture market share and build customer loyalty. Enterprises must seize opportunities, meet challenges, and outmaneuver competitors to take the lead in fast changing markets. Enterprises and public sector organizations must demonstrate rapid progress to justify technology initiatives, without compromising network performance and security or the confidentiality of private information.
In this fast-paced environment, the challenges and the risks are as great as the opportunities. Network investments are substantial, and few IT departments can spare the time or staff resources needed to keep pace with the latest innovations in business networking. The architecture and design of these complex scalable, high-availability networks requires highly specialized skills and training, and most IT departments simply cannot afford to have these scarce resources staff full-time.
TDS' complete range of network consulting, technical, and managed support services can help you solve your network problems quickly, efficiently, and cost effectively.
Network Consulting Services
TDS network consulting services can help you maximize the value of your current network infrastructure by identifying risks and opportunities, analyzing design approaches, and recommending network services to optimize your existing network. Our expert consultants can help you:
- Generate an accurate survey to prepare for a network re-architecture or deployment in a timely and cost-efficient manner
- Assess, define and optimize your routing policies
- Analyze software and hardware configurations to reduce risks and improve efficiency
- Weigh the trade-offs of various approaches
- Identify and resolve single points of failure, traffic bottlenecks, and network errors
- Analyze network traffic to better understand bandwidth utilization and protocol behavior
Network Architecture and Design
In today's complex world of locally hosted, co-located, SaaS and Cloud-based applications, reliable network connectivity is critical to business success. Whether you're adding capacity, building redundancy, relocating applications, or deploying a new solution from scratch, TDS' team of skilled network professionals can help ensure success. TDS has architected, deployed and managed networks ranging from budget-conscious in-house datacenters, to fully distributed, high-availability, large-scale e-commerce web deployments. Our team has multiple certifications from major network equipment vendors including Cisco, Juniper, F5, Citrix, Dell, Fortinet, and others. Our team maintains the real-world experience to design and recommend solutions that will cost effectively meet your business goals.
TDS Network Architecture and Design Services are customized to every client's needs and can include:
- Detailed Network Design & Documentation — Helps you develop the design and plan for your network solution, including identifying requirements and defining high-level architectural, topological, and functional specifications. TDS Consultants then prepare detailed network designs, including network topology diagrams, IP address allocation plans, routing designs, circuit sizing, configuration templates and change management documentation.
- Network Design Review — Experienced and knowledgeable TDS consultants offer you a consultative review and recommendations for improvement of your internally developed design for the network. TDS engineers highlight issues like single points of failure, potential traffic bottlenecks and security risks, and provide you with potential solutions such as automated redundancy mechanisms, dynamic routing protocol designs and network segmentation and aggregation solutions.
- Strategic Network Consulting Services — Provides access to experienced TDS consultants who provide network consulting services so you can design a strategy for your network architecture and a plan to translate it to a real solution.
- Network Equipment Procurement and Circuit Provisioning Services — Helps by providing equipment and circuit bills of materials, assists with vendor RFP processes, and management of circuit provisioning and testing processes.
Network Technical Services
Network Troubleshooting and Remediation Services
When problems occur, businesses need rapid problem resolution. You need a support partner that delivers both end-to-end troubleshooting, and the expertise to fix the problem fast. TDS Network Remediation Services can help you minimize downtime and quickly return applications to service by:
- Rapidly identifying and troubleshooting network and application outages and performance issues over both wired and wireless networks
- Deploying and troubleshooting new technologies, applications or services—in production and prior to roll-out
- Managing and validating infrastructure changes
- Analyzing and mitigating security threats on wired and wireless network links
Network Configuration & Implementation Services
TDS Network Installation and Configuration services include both on-site and remote options that will configure and deploy your network equipment in a cost-effective and timely manner while minimizing disruption to your operations. Since we are not a VAR, reseller or equipment vendor, our recommendations are completely unbiased, and always made in our clients’ best interest.
TDS network services are provided by multi-vendor certified consultants and will:
- Reduce risk of equipment implementation error by leveraging deep technical expertise and a consistent quality delivery process
- Achieve deployment of complex products and technologies efficiently with fewer complications
- Optimize the use of your internal resources and reduce your operating expenditure using expert assistance from TDS
- Allow your staff to focus on customer business-critical activities
- Reduce the risk to your project by engaging experienced project management capabilities.
TDS Network Installation & Configuration Services help you bring new equipment into service faster, avoid start-up and installation errors, and introduce new services quickly and confidently for rapid returns on your investment. Services include:
- Basic Installation — Basic Installation services help ensure that your equipment is installed quickly, efficiently, and reliably by experienced professionals who manage the process and interface with your project team.
Configuration Services — Helps you avoid errors and ensures optimum configurations for your new and existing equipment. Detailed product knowledge, focused experience, and proven methodologies allow our networking and security experts to get your equipment
properly configured quickly, efficiently, and reliably. This saves your staff time and money—they waste no time trying to determine how to configure, and there is also no need to troubleshoot errors after the fact.
- Startup Services — Startup Services offer a single-source, turnkey, network creation and installation offering, enabling you to quickly experience the value of your new solution.
Site Survey Services
TDS Site Survey Services reduce your ramp-up time, allowing you to get your network up and running quickly. Our experts deliver an accurate survey that meets your schedules and budgets and reduces the risk of error, assuring the accuracy of site data to facilitate your equipment installation.
Network Optimization Services
From optimization of hardware configurations to routing and fail-over to link utilization, TDS consultants have both the technical expertise, and the real-world experience to help you maximize the return on your network investment.
Network Fully Managed Services
Network Monitoring, NOC Management, and Repair Services
The face of enterprise computing has changed considerably over the past few years. With a mixture of virtual, cloud and SaaS based applications working in concert to deliver enterprise services, application visibility and performance are at considerable risk.
In addition, traditional monitoring tools do not provide sufficient visibility into virtualized and hybrid enterprise computing environments when multiple critical applications compete for shared resources. There is a clear need for a more holistic approach that provides a cohesive view of disparate services.
Comprehensive Enterprise Monitoring
TDS Comprehensive Enterprise Monitoring is a managed service that provides a consolidated view of all internal and external services. Built for these complex, enterprise deployments, TDS tools provide visibility into the end-to-end application environment including servers, storage and network to quickly detect and diagnose the root cause issues that affect service delivery.
Everything Viewed From a Single Pane of Glass
TDS Unified Monitoring provides a "single pane of glass" view of the entire computing environment, thus assuring end-to-end availability.
Dashboards Provide Multiple Perspectives
In this mixed environment, event consolidation and filtering, along with the ability to view status from the physical, network, application and user perspective allows for quick problem isolation and remediation. This optimizes operations and assures that the appropriate service levels are maintained.
24/7 Automated Monitoring
TDS provides automated, 24/7 monitoring services for companies of all sizes utilizing a flexible price model based on your specific SLA response requirements.
With TDS monitoring and related services, you can:
- Assure end-to-end application availability
- Assure performance in a mixed delivery model
- Visualize performance and availability of services
- Proactively address potential disruptions and optimize service delivery
As a result, your organization can confidently leverage the opportunities of today's emerging trends - without increasing staffing or operational costs, or requiring the purchase of new tools and hardware.