TransitionManager – Filling The Automation Gap From Discovery To Execution On Data Center & Cloud Migrations
TDS developed TransitionManager because conventional project management methods were simply too inefficient to plan and execute complex or time sensitive migrations with interdependencies that span all levels of infrastructure and subject matter experts in the company.
TransitionManager fills the automation gap from discovery, to analysis and planning, through run-book development and final execution of the move / migration phases.
During our webinar you will learn:
- How to easily capture and visualize all the environment data and confirm the accuracy
- How to go from discovery to analysis & planning without experiencing analysis paralysis
- How to optimize move groups by having a clear picture of apps & dependencies
- How to leverage table top exercises to continually improve the execution plans
- How to adapt the migration to overcome disruptions that can side track the project
- How to automate runbook creation by leveraging libraries of migration templates
A recorded version of the webinar that was delivered on June 14th is available below: