Our Promise to Protect Your Information
Transitional Data Services, Inc. ("TDS") is committed to our customers. As part of this commitment, we agree to respect and to do our best to protect your privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for the TDS website (www.transitionaldata.com).
Information Collection and Use
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You provide most such information when you request information from TDS, Inc. ("TDS"). As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers, email addresses and areas of interest. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests and communicating with you.
Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact electronically with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses transitionaldata.com. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit websites anonymously. In addition, the Federal Trade Commission provides useful information about online privacy on its own website, Site Seeing on the Internet. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at transitionaldata.com if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
- E-mail Communications: If at any time after registering to receive information at transitionaldata.com, you decide that you do not want to receive further electronic or other correspondence from us, please contact TDS Customer Support at 877-973-3377.
TDS Information Sharing
Although information relating to our clients is crucial to our business, we do not sell this information to other parties. When necessary due to business need, we may share information to vendors that share our Privacy Policies, or adhere to similar guidelines. Some instances where information may be shared include:
- Agents: We utilize and contract other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include outreach, industry surveys, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data and providing marketing assistance. Access to customer information is on an as-needed basis, and this material may not be used for other purposes than those arranged.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- Linking: The TDS website may contain links to other websites. TDS is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.