Excellent opportunity to join a leading IT services firm recently recognized by the Gartner Group for their innovative software, in a challenging Sales Development Executive position. The position represents an opportunity for an immediate competitive income from salary and commissions while gaining experience with highly technical business solutions on a career path into an even more lucrative senior sales role.
Under the general direction of the Director of Sales, the Inside Sales Executive is responsible for identifying, qualifying and driving opportunities, selling technical consulting and services to new clients, as well as supporting of the senior executive sales team. The successful sales executive is skillful in identifying potential opportunities, thoroughly developing customer requirements and qualifying prospective opportunities for the senior sales executives and for individual contribution.
This position represents an excellent opportunity for upward mobility and personal growth in a career in enterprise B2B software sales. The Inside Sales Executive will be targeted for development into a member of the Senior Executive Sales team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prospect new accounts using inbound and outbound lead generation tools
- Work in concert with the inbound marketing team to nurture and cultivate not-yet-qualified leads through an incubation process
- Identify, research, and develop target opportunities
- Respond and nurture marketing and event generated leads
- Write proposals, Statements of Work and support the proposal and contract process with TDS senior sales executives
- Identify, develop and contact individual opportunities within direct territory and metrics
- Meet or exceed activity and results-based goals and metrics
- Identify and understand TDS capabilities, industry trends and performance of competitors
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline and sales performance metrics
Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience and be able to explain and demonstrate that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
Specific Requirements Include:
1. Existing client base / prospect development: Proactively prospect for new business within an existing client base as well as developing new client relationships via inbound prospect follow up and outbound campaigns. Nurture and qualify all leads resulting from marketing inbound leads, events and campaigns.
2. Presentation Skills: Well spoken and demonstrate an aptitude for creating and adapting persuasive and educational presentations, conducting live software demonstrations and other forms of meeting support content.
3. Technical Writing: The ideal candidate should possess the skills to write both technical and marketing content for RFI/RFP responses, proposals and Statements of Work.
4. Consultative Selling: Demonstrate to customers a solid understanding of their needs. Propose solutions that address both business and technology requirements.
5. Customer Focus: Stay in tune with internal and external customer expectations for quality and service; seek input from customers and acts on it; make customer satisfaction a business priority; focuses on what is best for customer.
6. Ethics/Acts with Integrity: Demonstrate principled leadership and sound business ethics. Show consistency among values and build trust with others through building credibility and keeping commitments.
7. Team Player: Promote effectiveness of TDS as a whole by supporting common processes and measurements. Work effectively in partnership with others both across TDS and with customers to achieve business goals.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS/ PREFERENCES:
- Bachelors Degree
- Understanding of inbound marketing strategy
- Highly creative, independent, curious, driven, hungry to grow.
- Ideal candidate has 3-5 years of experience in inside sales, telesales etc.
- Experience in the Information Technology field strongly preferred
- Excellent listening and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outgoing, self-driven, can work independently, goal oriented, motivated
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superior organizational and planning abilities
- Must be a team player and self-starter, with excellent presentation skills, and project a professional image
- Demonstrated competency and experience utilizing CRM systems and/or other sales tools
- Demonstrated competency and experience utilizing the Microsoft Office suite of products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Transitional Data Services, Inc. (“TDS”) is a privately held IT services company based in Westborough, Massachusetts. TDS was founded in 2002 by a core team of seasoned professionals with experience in data center infrastructure, technical operations, web-enabled and open source applications, network security, business systems development, and IT strategy and governance.
Our unique TransitionManager software applies our proven methodology and an application-centric approach to orchestrate and manage complex hybrid cloud migrations and accelerate large scale customer environments to the cloud. The industry-recognized software offers open architecture and APIs to integrate best-in-class toolsets appropriate for the customer’s environment which further accelerate the migration process and ensure highly successful customer outcomes.
To apply, fill out the form below and upload your resume.